Unparalleled scanning and comfort with a powerful, fast and user-friendly performance
- Reliable and high-speed scanning for first-time users or expert operators
- Secure and rapid data communications
- Ergonomic design ensures an easy grip for any situation in the field
- Full support of application lifecycles, from design to development, installation and operation
- Wide field of view for scanning
Stress-free and speedy scanning for first-time or expert users
Superior scanning performance is achieved through a newly-developed scanning engine. Enables reliable and high-speed scanning even for people unaccustomed to the work.
- A variety of information including company logos and product images can be displayed in an easy to read fashion, offering significant improvements to work efficiency.
- The use of scalable fonts achieves a high degree of freedom in screen design.
- The grayscale display renders complicated characters or characters with high stroke counts with clarity. (At 24-dot display, 10 characters x 13 lines can be displayed)
Enabling smooth model changes
Conventional QVGA LCD models and web screens can be displayed without alteration.
A compatibility mode that allows migration of screens with the BHT-300B is available.
Safe and rapid data communications
Supports the latest security and high-speed communications over wireless LAN
In addition to WEP keys and SSIDs, the latest WPA / WPA2 security is also supported.
Moreover, IEEE802.11b/g, which achieves transmission speeds of up to 54Mbps, is also supported.
Prevent Operational Errors
Fitted with a speaker and vibrating function
Notifies the user of finished tasks and errors through sound and vibration.
Supports WAV files, allowing user-defined sounds to be played.
- Support BHT-805BW only
|Memory||32 MB (user file area approx. 21 MB)|
|Display||Size (1)||240 × 320 dots (QVGA)|
|Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix color display|
|Scanning System||Advanced Scan (CCD)|
|Scanner||Scanning||420mm MAX. (at a distance of 400mm from label surface)|
|Readable codes||EAN-13/8(JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN with add-on, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128(EAN-128), Standard 2 of 5, RSS(GS1-DataBar)|
|Scanning confirmation||3-color LED (red, green & blue), Speaker and vibration|
|Key pad||Number of keys||25 keys (incl. power key) + 2 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communication system||Infrared (IrDA Ver.1.2 Physical Layer Compliant)|
|Communication speed||4Mbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx. 0.15m MAX.|
|Number of Channels||13|
|Transmission distance (2)||Indoors: Approx. 75 m, Outdoors: Approx. 200 m|
|Modulation system||Spread spectrum system (direct sequence) Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing|
|Communication speed (2)||54 Mbps MAX.|
|Access system||Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode|
|Security||WEP40, 128, WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS,PEAP), WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS,PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS,PEAP)|
|Power supply||Main battery||Lithium-ion battery|
|Operation hours||27 hours (3), 20 hours (4)|
|Auxiliary functions||Clock, speaker, vibration, low-battery indication and remote wake-up function|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
|Drop resistance (5)||60 times from 1.2 m|
|Weight (incl. battery)||Approx. 220g|
- The LCD panel is manufactured using high-precision technologies. While its effective pixel count is over 99.99%, please be aware that there may be up to 0.01% of dead or stuck-on pixels.
- Communication speed and transmission distance are theoretical values, and may vary according to actual environmental conditions.
- In the case of 1 scans every 5 seconds, at backlight level 1.
- In the case of Scanning : Wireless communication : Screen rewriting : Standby = 1:1:1:20. Backlight level: 1. Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- Tested value, not guaranteed
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-801 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-811 (Ethernet communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-821 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
A lineup of various BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type devices.
- C-851 Main unit charger
- CH-704 Four slot battery cartridge
- CH-854 Four slot main unit charger
Backup batteries for BHTs
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion battery)
- Hand belt
- Operation guide
- Lithium ion battery BT-20LB
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Android Terminals - New!
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...