Android™ 7.1.2Smartphone-type model equipped with a 5.0-inch large screen along with a front camera.
Creation of new value in addition to Higher Operational Efficiency
The combination of AndroidTM(1), 4G LTE, and Google Mobile Service(2) integrated with a range of application software creates unlimited new value in addition to increase in existing operations efficiency.
Robust Enough to Keep Operations on Track
Withstands Drops from Height of 2.5m
The terminals are built to be robust, smart terminals with lightweight stylish design. The pursuit of a robust yet lightweight design has resulted in terminals that do not need unnecessary components.
Strong Yet Lightweight Materials
The frame is made from a highly rigid, yet light magnesium alloy while the corners of the main unit, which are most likely to be subject to damage, have a more optimal design. The exterior jacket with few seems is made from durable polycarbonate and protects the terminal from dust and water droplets.
Protection Level as High as IP67 Achieved by Advanced Sealing Technology
For higher protection against dust and water droplets, high-performance sealing materials developed by DENSO for manufacturing of automotive components are adopted for the numeric keypad, side key, battery cover and other components to ensure the correct functioning of the terminal even under unfavorable conditions.
Tempered Glass Provides Strength and Visibility
For the display , chemically strengthed DragontrailÂ®(3)
PRO glass panel is adopted to protect the screen from external pressure and drop-related shocks. The display is also very hard and highly resistant to scratches, ensuring the terminal's usability even in punishing environments.
Superior Reading Performance Realizes High Efficiency
New, More Powerful Reading Module
A new module which can read codes at a distance of 35mm. The module will not read codes by mistake and can read even stained, blurred or distorted codes instantly, eliminating the need for repeated scaning.
Exclusive CPU for Stable Scanning Performance
In addition to the quad-core CPU for running application software, an exclusive CPU is mounted to the terminal for reading and decoding. This allows multiple high-load applications to be run on the terminal while the scanner is reading codes smoothly and promptly.
Easy to Use for On-site Workers
Check the Terminal's Screen While Scanning
Based on our experience at a wide-range of worksites, DENSO WAVE developed the uniquely angled scan head for the reading module.
Customizable for Better Use
In addition to the trigger key, multiple magic keys are arranged on the side of the terminal for flexible key assignment of frequently-used functions. "Touch Trigger" can also be placed in an easy-to-tap position on the screen.
Touch Panel Operable with Gloves on
The capacitance multi-touch panel is intended for smooth operation. The user can readily operate the touch panel even while wearing gloves, thanks to the technology adopted to give the screen high sensitivity.
Numeric Keypad to Increase One-handed Operations
For one-handed operations, frequently-used buttons are placed within easy reach to the thumb. The dome-shaped keys allow the user to press the buttons precisely, even whit wearing gloves.
Central Management of BHT Devices Across the World with Software (4)
The BHT DMS(Device Management System) is composed of a client application designed to run on terminal and a management application on a PC. The DMS is used to manage the terminal, update the application software and OS, transmit master files and others, and collect result files. Central management based on a network will reduce the burden imposed on the system administrator.
- Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
- Google Mobile Service is a software package contains application and services from Google.
- Dragontrail® a registered trademark of Asahi Glass CO., Ltd.
- The software is available for a fee.
|Model||Wireless LAN||Wireless LAN+ Wirelss WAN|
|Flash Memory||16 GB|
|Display||Number of dots(1)||5.0inch HD（720×1280 dots）|
|Display system||Liquid crystal dot matrix display（Color）|
|Scanner||Reading system||Area sensor|
|Readable codes||2D codes||QR code®、Micro QR code、SQRC®、iQR code、PDF417、Micro PDF417、MaxiCode、DataMatrix（ECC200）、GS1 Composite|
EAN-13/8（JAN-13/8）、UPC-A/E、UPC/EAN（with add-on）、Interleaved 2 of 5（ITF）、Standard 2 of 5（STF）、Codabar（NW-7）、CODE39、CODE93、CODE128、GS1-128(EAN-128)、GS1 DataBar（RSS）
|Minimum resolution||2D codes||0.167 mm|
|Marker||Area guide marker|
|Scan confirmation||Blue LED、Speaker、Vibelator|
|Keypad||Keys||5 keys（Including the power key）+2 trigger key|
|Touch screen||Dragontrail® PRO|
|Network||Wireless LAN(2)||Compatible standards||IEEE802.11a/b/g/n compliant|
|Transmission distance(3)||IEEE802.11a:Indoors＝ approx.50 m、IEEE802.11b/g/n:Indoors＝ approx.75 m、Outdoors＝ approx.200 m|
|Security||Encryption：WEP(40/128)/TKIP/AES WPA authentication：WPA/WPA2 User authentication：PSK/EAP-TLS/PEAP|
|Wireless WAN compatible standards||̶||4G LTE/3G/GSM、VoLTE|
|Card slot||Memory||Micro SDHC/SDXC(~128GB)|
|SIM||Nano SIM ×2|
|Power supply||Main battery||Lithium-ion battery|
|Operating time(4)||24 hours(5)||12 hours(5)|
|Camera||Rear||8MP auto focus|
|Environmental requirements||Operating temperature(7)||－20～50℃|
|Drop resistance(8)||1.5 m×60 times or more 、2.5 m|
|Weight（incl. battery）||approx.275 g|
- Although the effective number of picture elements is more than 99.99% thanks to high-precision technologies used to manufacture LCDs, allow thepossibility of some elements, less than 0.01%, that are missing or permanetly turned on
- IEEE802.11a:5.2GHz（W52）、5.3GHz（W53）are for indoor use only
- The communication distance shown is a reference value, adn it may vary accordingly, depending on the actual environmental conditions. The transmission speed shown is a logical variable only, not the guaranteed value.
- The described operating time is are ference figure under regular temperatures and may very depending on usage conditions.
- Scanning to wireless communication to screen update to standby = 1:5:1:60. The Vibrator and buzzer are disabled.The wireless function is always enabled, and all other functions are disabled.
- Scanning to scan update to standby = 1:30:270. Data is transmitted via a wireless WAN while the screen is displayed.
- Zero to 40 degrees Celsius when batteries are being recharged.
- Results obtained in a test done by DENSO WAVE at room temperature. They are not meant to be guaranteed values.
- The NFC function needs to be well tested for readability by using the card that you will actually use.
- Available by software update
|BHT-1800 Series Software Development Kit for Android（SDK）||Only users of BHT-1700 can download from WEB site|
|Touch Trigger||Scan Button that can be repositioned on the screen|
|Scan Settings||Code setting/ Reading software（with keyboard interface）|
|OCR Reader(1)||Character reading software|
|Code Reader"Q"||SQRC and Frame QR reading software|
|BHT-Browser for Android||Operational browser for BHT devices|
|Application Launcher||Software to manage the permission/prohibition of the startup of various applications|
|BHT-DMS Client(1)||BHT management and operation support tool|
|Wlan Manager||Wireless LAN setting software with which site surveys are possible|
- Software available with the payment of a fee is separately charged
- Android Terminals - New!
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...