GT10B 1D End-of-life
High-end, advanced & durable scanner with a wide range of reading functions
- Durable model withstands 2m drops and meets dust/waterproof standard IP54
- Magic key scanning illumination control function
- Operates remotely from a host computer
- Reading confirmation via vibration, buzzer and bright LEDs
- Utility Software for Easy Programming
Long distance scanning more than 1m with CCD technology. Reliably scans wide bar code, such as EAN128 logistic label.
- 3 level buzzer volume
- Bright LED with 3 colors (blue, green, red)
Setup can be easily done by printing out a one-step setup bar code using this Set-up Software and scanning with GT10. Scanner Setting
Utility Software for Easy Programming
GT10B is readily available by using the QR_kbif keyboard interface software that allows easy programming without the need to create a serial communication program. QR kbif
Driver for USB interface is available at: Download "USB-COM driver"(Free)
|Type||GT10B-S(Standard Range Type)|
|Scanner||Readable codes||EAN-13/8(JAN-13/8),UPC-A/E,UPC/EAN(With add-on codes), Interleaved 2 of 5, STF, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128(EAN-128),MSI,Plessey,RSS14,RSS Limited|
|PCS value||not less than 0.45|
|Reading sensor||Line sensor|
|Scanning confirmation||3-color LED (red, blue and green) buzzer (with volume control), vibrator|
|Communications||Communication system||RS-232C||Keyboard emulation||USB 1.1|
|Connector I/F||D-sub9 pin (Male)||Mini DIN6P||USB TypeA|
|Input power supply||Power supply||original AC adapter||-||Supplied from the connection target(2)|
|Power consumption||Reading: 200mA max.|
|Shock Resistance(3)||2 m (onto Concrete)|
|Temperature||0 to 50°C|
|Humidity||10 to 90%RH (without dews)|
|Illumination||500 - 10,000lx (Fluorescent lamp in daytime)|
|Weight(excl. cable)||Approx. 190g|
- Supports 2 systems: USB keyboard interface and USB-COM interface. When using in USB-COM interface mode, USB driver (free of charge) can be downloaded from our homepage.
- Connection may not be possible due to the type of PC or USB-HUB being used. Prior confirmation of connection compatibility is required.
- Tested value, not guaranteed.
- S-GT10 (Desktop stand/wall stand, Black)
- S-GT11 (Desktop stand/wall stand, Gray)
- H-GT10 (Desktop stand/wall stand, Secures GT10/11 in place while bar code is held up and scanned)
- H-GT11 (Secures GT10/11 in place while bar code is held up and scanned)
- Interface cable
- AC adaptor (RS-232C type only)
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...