BHT-BASIC4.0 Specification Checker
Supplementary tool to check if a program in BHT-BASIC 3.6 format can be translated into a BHT-BASIC 4.0 format
- BHT-BASIC4.0 Specification Checker
This software can be downloaded from QBdirect.
Each region has different availability of sales product.
All program's correction points are indicated at a time
Though the BHT-BASIC4.0 has upward compatibility with the BHT-BASIC3.6, the specifications between these two may vary depending on the enhancements in some cases.A solution for this is the Specification Checker, which is designed to identify the points that should be processed with care or need correction when replacing a program written by the BHT-BASIC3.6 (PD3 format) with that by the BHT-BASIC4.0.(1)
Existing assets can be used effectively
With this tool, you can effectively replace the BHT applications developed in the existing BHT-BASIC3.6 environment with the BHT-BASIC4.0 environment. You can also create a program that equally runs on both the BHT-BASIC3.6 and BHT-BASIC4.0 environments by configuring the Specification Checker not to issue a warning message.(2)
- This Specification Checker is not a tool for converting a BHT-BASIC3.6 program to a BHT-BASIC4.0 program automatically
- Note that the diagnostic operations supported by this tool apply only to the user applications that can be built by the BHT-BASIC3.6 compiler.
|Model supported||PC/AT Compatible|
|OS||Windows®2000/XP, Windows Vista (32-bit Ver.)(1)|
|CPU||CPU with Intel®(2)|
|Memory||Memory required for normal operation of the above OS|
|HDD||1500 KB of free space or more|
- Microsoft®and Windows® are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Pentium® is a registered trademark or trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- The latest system can be downloaded from QBdirect (only for Registered Users)
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...