BHT-BASIC4.0 Program Converter
Conversion tool that translates BHT-BASIC 3.6 format program into BHT-BASIC 4.0 format
- BHT-BASIC4.0 Program Converter
This software can be downloaded from QBdirect.
Each region has different availability of sales product.
Developing BHT-300 Programs with BHT-BASIC3.6 Compiler
The PD3-based programs created by the BHT-BASIC3.6 compiler can be converted to the programs that can run on the BHT-300 Series scanners (BHT-BASIC4.0 system).
- (3)A PD4 format file cannot be transmitted by the Transfer Utility or Ir Transfer Utility. Its program shall be converted into a PD3 format for transmission.
- (3)Development of program is limited within the functional range of BHT-BASIC3.6 and features extended by BHT-BASIC4.0 are not available.
- See the notes described below.
- Any different elements in the hardware between the BHT-300 and the conventional models shall be adjusted accordingly on the corresponding source program.
- However, these expansions apply only to the BHT-300 Series scanners. The BHT-7000/BHT-7500/BHT-8000/BHT-100 Series still use the existing BHT-BASIC3.6 basic elements.
|Model supported||PC/AT Compatible|
|OS||Windows®2000/XP, Windows Vista (32-bit Ver.)(1)|
|CPU||CPU with Intel®(1)|
|Memory||Memory required for normal operation of the above OS|
|HDD||300 KB of free space or more|
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...