For BHT-8000 Series
CU-8001 RS-232C interface + scanner battery + rechargeable battery cartridge
- CU-8002 RS-232C interface
- CU-8011 LAN interface + scanner battery + rechargeable battery cartridge
- CU-8021 USB interface + scanner battery + rechargeable battery cartridge
Each region has different availability of sales product.
|Communication area||BHT<->CU||Communication system||Infrared (IrDA-SIR Ver. 1.2 [Low Power] compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2 kbps MAX.|
|CU<->Host||Communication system||RS-232C||USB1.1 Full-Speed compliant||Ethernet (10BASE-T)|
|Connector||Dsub-9P||USB B type||RJ-45|
|Display area||Operation check LED||4(2)||-||4(2)|
|Charging part||Charging time||BHT main body||8 hours||-||8 hours|
|Backup battery||8 hours||-||8 hours|
|Power supply||AC adapter||From connected device||AC adapter/From connected device||AC adapter|
- Connection may not be possible depending on the model of personal computer or USB-HUB. We therefore recommend connection be tested in advance. If the connection target cannot supply power, or if charging/discharging is required when the power is off or suspended, an AC adaptor (sold separately) will be required.
- Four items: Power ON, Communication, Main body charging, Battery charging
- Android Terminals - New!
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...