For BHT-300 Series
CU-301 RS232C interface + scanner battery charging
- CU-311 LAN interface + scanner battery charging
- CU-321 USB interface + scanner battery charging
|Communication||BHT<->CU||Communication system||IrDA-SIR Ver. 1.2 (Low Power) compliant|
|Communication speed||115.2 kbps MAX.|
|CU<->Host||Communication system||RS-232C||Ethernet (10BASE-T)||USB 1.1 Full-Speed compliant|
|Display||LEDs||Power, communication (1)|
|Battery charger||Charge time||Apporox,3 hours||Approx,9 hours (2)|
|Power source||AC/DC adaptor||From connected device|
- Connection may not be possible depending on the type of PC or USB-HUB being used. Prior confirmation of compatibility is required. The AC/DC adapter (sold separately) is required when attempting to recharge the battery while the connected device is turned off or in suspend mode, or when power supply from the connected device is not possible.
- Charge time may vary according to the power supply capability of the connected device. Charge time is 3 hours when using the AC/DC adapter.
- CH-201A is sold separately.
- CH-351 is sold separately.