Windows-OS model released, as user-friendly as ever
|Click here to view Basic OS Models|
A godsend for field operations!
Compact, but easy to use
- Each model’s body is more than 15% thinner, lighter and smaller (1)·
- Design was sought for functional beauty that also allows comfortable operation despite size constraints.
- Dome-shaped keys are used, which can be operated easily by workers wearing work gloves.
Distinctive displays even in bright sunlight
- A high-visibility LCD, High-Bright Display, is used.
- A wide viewing angle, and therefore, enhanced visibility from oblique angles is realized.
Long operation possible even when the unit is kept online
- Proprietary power-saving design allowing a 27-hour(2) consecutive operation, the longest in its class.
Intuitive operation with touch panel
- A convenient touch panel allows intuitive operation.
Capability to read codes from any angle of 360° makes for quick reading.
- Smooth 360° reading is realized using the latest algorithms.
- Compared to barcode models, working time with the model can be reduced up to 30%.
High-performance hardware enables comfortable operation.
- High-speed CPU and large-capacity memory enable fast and efficient processing.
What makes workers in field operations feel like using the model?
In retail/wholesale fields
It can be held comfortably even by women, and its aesthetics enable it to fit in anywhere with style. Thanks to its 360° reading capability, inventory time can be drastically cut.
- Built-in toughness that endures droppings from 2 m height and operates in minus 20° to 50°C temperature range.
- For Windows-OS model, data on terminals can be backed up with BHT Backup.
Comprehensive support system available anywhere in the world.
- The model can be used in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- Supports multi-language display.
- For Windows-OS, fonts for more than 40 countries are supported.
3-year warranty allows customer’s long use with peace of mind.
- Customers who register on DENSO Wave’s website are offered a 3-year warranty.(1)
Based on Windows Embedded Compact 7
- Easy to use around the world, with a versatile OS.
Remote desktop/web browser reduces development man-hours.
- Newly incorporated “remote desktop plug-in” and “web browser plug-in” enable thin client implementation with lower development costs.
Quick wireless cloning (2)
- Copies of another terminal can be made quickly.
- Each terminal can be set up wirelessly without using a PC.
- 1-year warranty for consumables as defined by DENSO WAVE.
- Bluetooth + wireless LAN model only.
|OS||Windows Embedded Compact 7|
|CPU||ARM Cortex-A8 800MHz|
|Memory||Flash ROM(1)||2.0 GB (1.2 GB for user area)|
|Display||Number of Dots(2)||QVGA (240×320 dots)|
|Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix display (color)|
|Back light||White LED|
|Decode||2D code||QR code, micro QR code, SQRC iQR, PDF417, micro PDF417, Maxi code, DataMatrix (ECC200), GS1 DataBar Composite (EAN.UCC Composite)|
|Barcode||EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN (Add-on embedded), Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), Standard 2 of 5 (STF), CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), GS1 DataBar (RSS)|
|Minimum resolution||2D code||0.167 mm|
|Reading reference position||100 mm|
|Maker||Area guide maker|
|Scan Confirmation||LED in three colors: Blue/red/green, speaker, vibration|
|Key input section||Number of keys||21 keys (including power key) + Cross-hair cursor key + 3 trigger keys|
|Communication||Wireless LAN||Suitable standard||-||IEEE.802.11b/g/n compliant|
|Frequency||-||2.4 GHz band|
|Communication distance(3)||-||Approx. 75 m indoors, approx. 200 m outdoors|
|Transmission speed(3)||-||IEEE802.11b:11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE802.11 g:54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps, IEEE802.11n:65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps|
|Access method||-||Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode|
|Security||-||WEP40/128, WPA-PSK(TKIP,AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP,AES), WPA-1x(TKIP,AES/EAP-TLS,PEAP,LEAP,EAP-FAST), WPA2-1x(TKIP,AES/EAP-TLS,PEAP,LEAP,EAP-FAST), 802.1x(EAP-TLS,PEAP,LEAP,EAP-FAST)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth Ver. 2.1 + EDR based class 2|
|Card slot||MicroSD or MicroSDHC (up to 32 GB) × 1 (FAT32 compliant)|
|Additional functionality||Clock, speaker, vibrator, battery, and voltage indicators, keypad backlight|
|Environmental performance||Operating temperature||-20 to 50°C(4)|
|Drop resistance(5)||10 times of dropping tests from 2.0/1.2 m height over a concrete floor with each of 6 sides of the enclosure facing down (60 times total)|
|Mass||Approx. 193 g (with thin battery mounted), approx. 211 g (with standard battery mounted)|
Power supply specifications
|Power||Main battery||Lithium-ion battery|
|Operating time(6)||Standard battery||29 hours(7)||29 hours(7)/27 hours(8)|
|Thin battery||16 hours(7)||16 hours(7)/14 hours(8)|
- Memory (about 400 KB) for font file area included in the user area;
- Although the effective number of picture elements is more than 99.99% thanks to high-precision technologies used to manufacture LCDs, allow the possibility of some elements, less than 0.01%, that are missing or permanently turned on;
- The listed figures for communication distance and speed are theoretically possible figures and may very depending on the work environment where the unit is used;
- Zero to 40°C when batteries are being recharged;
- Result obtained in a test under regular temperature is shown and not meant as a guarantee.
- The described operating time is a reference figure under regular temperatures and may very depending on usage conditions;
- With one reading pass over a 5s period and backlight level 1;
- When ratios of reading, wireless communication, rewriting of screen and holding durations are 1:1:1:20 under continued wireless operation and backlight level 1.
- Android Terminals - New!
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...