Problems for both field workers and managers are solved! A Handy Terminal that makes everybody feel like using it.
|Click here to view Windows CE-WM Models|
A godsend for field operations!
Compact, but easy to use
Each model's body is more than 15% thinner, lighter and smaller1.
Design was sought for functional beauty that also allows comfortable operation despite size constraints.
Dome-shaped keys are used, which can be operated easily by workers wearing work gloves.
Distinctive displays even in bright sunlight
A high visibility LCD, High-Bright Display, is used.
A wide viewing angle, and therefore, enhanced visibility from oblique angles is realized.
Long operation possible even when the unit is kept online
Proprietary power-saving design allowing a 28-hour2 consecutive operation, the longest in its class.
Compliant with the latest wireless security standards to prevent illegal access.
What makes workers in field operations feel like using the model?
What makes workers in distribution field operations feel like using the model?
It can be held comfortably even by women, and its aesthetics enable it to fit in anywhere with style.
What makes workers in logistics and production field operations feel like using the model?
Round-the-clock use of the model, which is compliant with IEEE802.11 b/g/n, is possible while it is operated online.
The model's robust durability ensures accurate use in tough work environments with peace of mind.
- Compared to DENSO WAVE's BHT-800Q when a thin battery is mounted in respective 2D code models.
- When ratios of reading, wireless communication, rewriting of screen, and holding durations are 1:1:1:20 in continuous wireless operation; when a standard battery is mounted in 2D code models.
Equipment that can be managed with peace of mind!
Solid and robust to protect both hardware and data
Built-in toughness that endures droppings from 2m height and operates in minus 20
With a microSDHC inserted, stored data can be backed up.
Battery start-up1 is supported for emergency situations.
Comprehensive support system available anywhere in the world.
The model can be used in more than 40 countries worldwide.
Supports displays in Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean and Thai.
3-year warranty allows customer's long use with peace of mind.
Customers who register on DENSO WAVE's website are offered a 3-year warranty.2
- A battery adapter sold separately is required.
- 1-year warranty for consumables as defined by DENSO WAVE (vibrator, keypad, etc).
|CPU||32bit RISC microprocessor|
|Memory||Flash ROM1||64MB (45MB for user area)|
|Display||Number of Dots2||QVGA (240 × 320 dots)|
|Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix display (color)|
|Displayable characters3||16-dot font||15 (2-byte characters) × 20 rows, 30 (1-byte characters) × 20 rows|
|24-dot font||10 (2-byte characters) × 13 rows, 20 (1-byte characters) × 13 rows|
|Back light||White LED|
|Scanner||Mode||Advanced scan plus (CCD)|
|Decode||EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN (Add-on embedded), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128 (EAN-128), Standard 2 of 5, GS1 Databar (RSS)|
|Reading reference position||50mm|
|Scan Confirmation||LED in three colors: Blue/red/green, speaker, vibration|
|Key input section||Number of keys||21 keys (including power key) + Cross-hair cursor key + 3 trigger keys|
|Communication||Optical I/F||Communication mode||Infrared ray (IrDA Ver.1.2[low power] physical signaling layer-compliant)|
|Transmission speed||Up to 115.2kbps, 460.8kbps|
|Communication distance||Approximately 0.15m MAX.|
|Wireless LAN||Suitable standard||IEEE.802.11b/g/n compliant|
|Communication distance4||Approx. 75m indoors, approx. 200m outdoors|
|Transmission speed4||IEEE.802.11b：11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE.802.11g：54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps, IEEE802.11n:65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps|
|Access method||Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode|
|Security||WEP40, 128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), WPA2-1x (AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x (EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR based class 2|
|Cable I/F||USB 2.0 (USB microB)|
|Card slot||MicroSD or MicroSDHC (~32GB) × 1 (FAT32 compliant)|
|Power||Main battery||Lithium-ion battery or 3 AAA alkaline batteries (separately sold battery adapter required)|
|Operating time5||98 hours (with standard battery) / 57 hours (with thin battery)6|
|30 hours (with standard battery) / 16 hours (with thin battery)7|
|Additional functionality||Clock, speaker, vibrator, battery, and voltage indicators, keypad backlight, remote wakeup|
|Environmental performance||Operating temperature||-20°C to 50°C8|
|Drop resistance9||10 times of dropping tests from 2.0m/1.2m height over a concrete floor with each of 6 sides of the enclosure facing down (60 times total)|
|Mass||Approx. 188g (With thin battery mounted), approx. 206g (with standard battery mounted)|
- Memory (about 400 KB) for font file area included in the user area.
- Although the effective number of picture elements is more than 99.99% thanks to high-precision technologies used to manufacture LCDs, allow the possibility of some elements, less than 0.01%, that are missing or permanently turned on.
- In addition to 16- and 24- dot fonts, 30-dot font, 40-dot font, standard font and small font can be set up for use.
- The listed figures for communication distance and speed are theoretically possible figures and may very depending on the work environment where the unit is used
- The described operating time is a reference figure under regular temperatures and may very depending on usage conditions.
- With one reading pass over a 5s period and backlight level 1.
- When ratios of reading, wireless communication, rewriting of screen and holding durations are 1:1:1:20 under continued wireless operation and backlight level 1.
- Zero to 40°C when batteries are being recharged.
- Result obtained in a test under regular temperature is shown and not meant as a guarantee.
BHT-1300 series option
- Holder, which performs data communication with BHT communication unit and the up-level device.
- RS-232C communication
- Ethernet communications
- USB communications
- A lineup of various BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type devices.
- Lithium-ion battery charger
- 4 serial unit rechargers
- 4 serial battery rechargers
- Batteries for BHT-1300
- Thin battery + battery cover1
- Standard batteries + battery cover
- Thin battery only1
- Standard batteries only
- Adapter for drycell
Soft case and others
- Hand strap
- Guidelines for operation
- Instruction manual can be download from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Available in a limited number of countries.Contact your dealer to inquire about availability.
- Battery and battery cover are not supplied with the product.
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...