(End of Life)
Compact model with exceptional portability and great performance at a low costEnd of life - Not available for sale
Please see: BHT-300, BHT-900, or BHT-1306
- Sophisticated reading capability facilitates operating efficiency
- Features a large LCD screen to enhance visibility
- Adapts to any situation, anywhere, with superior operability
- Ample memory ensures reliable data collection
- Equipped with a vibration to ensure quiet, reliable reading confirmation
Sophisticated reading capability facilitates operating efficiency
- BHT-8044: Optimal readability for touch scanning.
- BHT-8044D: Suitable for a wide range of reading options, from touch scanning-range,to longer-range scanning.
- BHT-8048D: Equipped with large 8 MB memory.
- BHT-8144: Slant-beam model that enables easy desktop scanning.
Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology module (BHT-8048DB/ BHT-8148DB)
Enable communications with cellular phones , printers, Laptop PC, POS registers and many other devices.
Compact, slim body can be used effortlessly for long periods. (BHT-8048DB/ BHT-8148DB)
The pocket size unit is lightweight, portable and easy to use.
|Memory (1)||4.5MB (user's area 2.5MB)||8.5MB (user's area 6.3MB)||9MB (user's area 6.1MB)||4.5MB (user's area 2.5MB)||9MB (user's area 6.1MB)|
|Display||Display device||Dot-matrix liquid crystal display|
|Size||128dot × 64dot|
|Capability||Alphanumeric & Katakana||21 chars × 8 lines (standard font) 21 chars × 10 lines (small font)|
|Kanji||8 chars × 4 lines (standard font) 10 chars × 5 lines (small font)|
|Scanner||Scanning system||Advanced Scanning System|
|Scanning Area||Maximum 260mm (2)||Maximum 340mm (3)||Maximum 260mm (4)||Maximum 330mm (3)|
|Scanning window width||39mm||-|
|Scannable codes||EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E,UPC/EAN with add-on, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 39,Code 93, Code 128, EAN-128, Standard 2 of 5|
|Scanning confirmation||2 color (red and green) LED, buzzer, vibration|
|Key Pad||Number of Keys||24 keys (incl. power key) + 2 Magic keys + 2 Trigger Keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communications system||Infrared (IrDA-SIR Ver.1.2[ Low Power] compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx. 0.15m|
|Wireless I/F||Standard||-||Bluetooth®Ver1.1 Pawer Class 2 (5)||-||Bluetooth®Ver1.1 Pawer Class 2(5)|
|Range (6)||Approx. 5m||Approx. 5m|
|Modulation method||Spread spectrum method (frequency hopping)||Spread spectrum method (frequency hopping)|
|Connector I/F||RS-232C (115.2kbps MAX.)|
|Auxiliary Functions||Calendar clock, Buzzer, Vibration, Resume, Low-battery indication, Remote wake-up|
|Power Supply||Main battery||Ni-MH battery cartridge (option) or Two AAA alkaline batteries|
|Operation hours (7)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 seconds) (8)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: approx. 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 seconds) (9)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 econds) (8)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: Approx. 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 seconds)(9)|
|Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: Approx. 8 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 10 hours(10)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: Approx. 8 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 10 hours(10)|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature||During operation: -5 to 50°C, During non-operation: -10 to 60°C|
|Drip-proof||JIS drip-proof Type II|
|Shock Resistance||Dropped from 1.2m above concrete floor, on all 6 faces, 5 times each (total 30 times)(11)|
|Weight (incl. Battery)||Approx.160g||Approx. 160g||Approx. 160g||Approx. 160g|
- User area contains a font file domain (approx. 400KB).
- Scanning Distance of 290mm (Narrow Bar Width of 1.2mm or more, Ambient Illuminance of 500lx or more)
- Scanning Distance of 400mm (Narrow Bar Width of 1.2mm or more, Ambient Illuminance of 500lx or more)
- Scanning Distance of 300mm (Narrow Bar Width of 1.2mm or more, Ambient Illuminance of 500lx or more)
- Loaded Profile / GAP, SDAP, SPP, DUNP
- Transmission distance may vary according to environmental conditions.
- Operating hours may vary according to operating conditions.
- For BHT-8000D series, in the case of power-saving mode.
- In the case of power-saving mode
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and standby. Bluetooth device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 11. Tested value, not guaranteed.
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-8001 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging, Cartridge charging)
- CU-8002 (RS-232C communication)
- CU-8011 (LAN communication, Main unit charging, Cartridge charging)
- CU-8021 (USB communication, Main unit charging, Cartridge charging)
- MCU-80 (Communication unit with built-in printer/modem)
A lineup of various BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type devices.
- C-600 (4-slot battery cartridge charger - Charging time: approx. 10 hours)
Battery for BHT
- Dry battery (AAA alkaline battery × 2)
- B-65N (Nickel metal hydride rechargeable battery cartridge - with/without cover)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-8000 (Soft case)
- WHBHT-6500/8000 (Belt Holster)
- NSBHT-8000 (Neck strap)
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series - New!
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...