(End of Life)
(End of Life)
End of life - Not available for sale
Please see: BHT-300, BHT-900, or BHT-1300
Please see: BHT-300, BHT-900, or BHT-1300
Compact model with exceptional portability and great performance at a low cost
- Sophisticated reading capability facilitates operating efficiency
- Features a large LCD screen to enhance visibility
- Adapts to any situation, anywhere, with superior operability
- Ample memory ensures reliable data collection
- Equipped with a vibration to ensure quiet, reliable reading confirmation
Sophisticated reading capability facilitates operating efficiency
Equipped with an advanced scanning system, the BHT-8000 series can read even wide, high density, low-PCS labels smoothly.
Large liquid crystal display provides enhanced visibility
The compact body features a large 128 x 64 dot display. With the advanced layout function, you can reconfigure the display to meet your needs.
Adapts to any situation, anywhere, with superior operability
Operability is excellent, with large magic keys and trigger switches on both sides. While the body is compact, the key pitch is wide 13.7mm.
Ample memory ensures reliable data collection
With FLASH ROM of 4 MB or 8MB, data can be backed up reliably. (BHT-8044/BHT-8044D/BHT-8048D/BHT-8144) With FLASH ROM of 9 MB (users area 6.1MB), data can be backed up reliably. (BHT-8048DB/ BHT-8148DB)
Vibration ensures reliable reading confirmation
In addition to LED and beeping functions, the unit is equipped with a vibration. Confirmation of successful operation can be obtained any environment.
- BHT-8044: Optimal readability for touch scanning.
- BHT-8044D: Suitable for a wide range of reading options, from touch scanning-range,to longer-range scanning.
- BHT-8048D: Equipped with large 8 MB memory.
- BHT-8144: Slant-beam model that enables easy desktop scanning.
Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology module (BHT-8048DB/ BHT-8148DB)
Enable communications with cellular phones , printers, Laptop PC, POS registers and many other devices.
Compact, slim body can be used effortlessly for long periods. (BHT-8048DB/ BHT-8148DB)
The pocket size unit is lightweight, portable and easy to use.
|Memory (1)||4.5MB (user's area 2.5MB)||8.5MB (user's area 6.3MB)||9MB (user's area 6.1MB)||4.5MB (user's area 2.5MB)||9MB (user's area 6.1MB)|
|Display||Display device||Dot-matrix liquid crystal display|
|Size||128dot × 64dot|
|Capability||Alphanumeric & Katakana||21 chars × 8 lines (standard font)
21 chars × 10 lines (small font)
|Kanji||8 chars × 4 lines (standard font)
10 chars × 5 lines (small font)
|Scanner||Scanning system||Advanced Scanning System|
|Scanning Area||Maximum 260mm (2)||Maximum 340mm (3)||Maximum 260mm (4)||Maximum 330mm (3)|
|Scanning window width||39mm||-|
|Scannable codes||EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E,UPC/EAN with add-on, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 39,Code 93, Code 128, EAN-128, Standard 2 of 5|
|Scanning confirmation||2 color (red and green) LED, buzzer, vibration|
|Key Pad||Number of Keys||24 keys (incl. power key) + 2 Magic keys + 2 Trigger Keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communications system||Infrared (IrDA-SIR Ver.1.2[ Low Power] compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx. 0.15m|
|Wireless I/F||Standard||-||Bluetooth®Ver1.1 Pawer Class 2 (5)||-||Bluetooth®Ver1.1 Pawer Class 2(5)|
|Range (6)||Approx. 5m||Approx. 5m|
|Modulation method||Spread spectrum method (frequency hopping)||Spread spectrum method (frequency hopping)|
|Connector I/F||RS-232C (115.2kbps MAX.)|
|Auxiliary Functions||Calendar clock, Buzzer, Vibration, Resume, Low-battery indication, Remote wake-up|
|Power Supply||Main battery||Ni-MH battery cartridge (option) or Two AAA alkaline batteries|
|Operation hours (7)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 seconds) (8)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: approx. 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 seconds) (9)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 econds) (8)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: Approx. 30 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 80 hours (In case of 2 times bar code readings in 10 seconds)(9)|
|Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: Approx. 8 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 10 hours(10)||Nickel hydrogen charger cartridge: Approx. 8 hours, AAA alkaline battery: Approx. 10 hours(10)|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature||During operation: -5 to 50°C, During non-operation: -10 to 60°C|
|Drip-proof||JIS drip-proof Type II|
|Shock Resistance||Dropped from 1.2m above concrete floor, on all 6 faces, 5 times each (total 30 times)(11)|
|Weight (incl. Battery)||Approx.160g||Approx. 160g||Approx. 160g||Approx. 160g|
- User area contains a font file domain (approx. 400KB).
- Scanning Distance of 290mm (Narrow Bar Width of 1.2mm or more, Ambient Illuminance of 500lx or more)
- Scanning Distance of 400mm (Narrow Bar Width of 1.2mm or more, Ambient Illuminance of 500lx or more)
- Scanning Distance of 300mm (Narrow Bar Width of 1.2mm or more, Ambient Illuminance of 500lx or more)
- Loaded Profile / GAP, SDAP, SPP, DUNP
- Transmission distance may vary according to environmental conditions.
- Operating hours may vary according to operating conditions.
- For BHT-8000D series, in the case of power-saving mode.
- In the case of power-saving mode
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and standby. Bluetooth device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 11. Tested value, not guaranteed.
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-8001 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging, Cartridge charging)
- CU-8002 (RS-232C communication)
- CU-8011 (LAN communication, Main unit charging, Cartridge charging)
- CU-8021 (USB communication, Main unit charging, Cartridge charging)
- MCU-80 (Communication unit with built-in printer/modem)
A lineup of various BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type devices.
- C-600 (4-slot battery cartridge charger - Charging time: approx. 10 hours)
Battery for BHT
- Dry battery (AAA alkaline battery × 2)
- B-65N (Nickel metal hydride rechargeable battery cartridge - with/without cover)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-8000 (Soft case)
- WHBHT-6500/8000 (Belt Holster)
- NSBHT-8000 (Neck strap)
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
Related Software Lineup
Basic tool for BHT application development
BHT-BASIC4.0 Development Pack (BHT-3.X compatible)
Software package which is required for the BHT application development
BHT-BASIC4.0 Transfer Utility
Communicating software for performing data communications between BHT and PC
BHT-BASIC4.0 Transfer Utility DLL Pack
DLL (dynamic link library) which can use the development languages, such as Visual Basic and Visual C++, and can use the communication function of a transmission utility
BHT-BASIC4.0 Remote Debugger
Significantly mitigated debugging work of BHT software development
BHT Advanced Pack
Application development tool which enables construction and operation in BHT without programming
Easy Pack Pro
Simple inventory software for BHT