A tough body model with excellent read performance and reliability
- Durable models with drop and environmental resistance performance
- High speed decoding and twice the scanning speed
- QVGA screen compatible with other BHT models
- Achieves long-lasting 24-hour operation
- Improved usability by minimizing finger movements
Durability and Environmental Resistance
High-speed scanning of 2-dimensional codes and barcodes
- Since scalable fonts are used, text can be displayed in any size. The degree of freedom offered in screen design is expanded considerably.
- Clear rendering of characters with high stroke counts is possible through grayscale display.
QVGA color LCD
- With an icon display for the task menu, intuitive and easy-to-follow screen design is now possible
- Company logos, product images and the like can also be displayed
- Equipped with a font size configuration function to use BHT series screen displays without modification (1)
Sharing of screens with other models
- Since it has the same QVGA screen as BHT-500 series models, the screen design can be shared
- Application sharing is also possible with the use of a web browser
- Equipped with a backlight keyboard for good visibility in dark places
- Equipped with a high volume beeper and vibrating function
- 12-mm wide key pitch to make keys easy to press even when wearing work gloves
- Equipped with eight function keys which can be assigned task selection or functions
- Oval-shaped, with a housing length that is easy to hold firmly
- Light body weighing about 275g
|Memory||16 MB (user file area approx. 8.7 MB)|
|Display||Size (1)||240 × 320 dots (QVGA)|
|Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix color display|
|Scanner||Readable Codes||2-dimensional codes||QR Code, Micro QR Code, DataMatrix (ECC200), PDF417, Micro PDF417, Maxi Code, GS1-DataBar Composite|
|Barcodes||EAN-13/8(JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E, UPC/EAN with add-on, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128(EAN-128), RSS(GS1-DataBar)|
|Minimum Resolution||2-dimensional codes||0.25 mm|
|Scanning reference position||105 mm|
|Marker||Area guide marker|
|PCS Value||0.45 or higher|
|Angle of elevation/slope||±35°|
|Scanning confirmation||3-color LED (red, green & blue), beeper and vibration|
|Key pad||Number of keys||28 keys (incl. power key) + 2 trigger keys + cursor keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communication system||Infrared (IrDA Ver.1.3 physical layer compliant)|
|Communication speed||4 Mbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx. 0.15 m MAX.|
|Wireless I/F||Standard||-||IEEE802.11 b/g|
|Number of channels||-||13|
|Transmission distance(2)||-||Indoors: Approx. 75 m, Outdoors: Approx. 200 m|
|Modulation system||-||Spread spectrum system (direct sequence), orthogonal frequency division multiplexing|
|Communication speed(2)||-||54 Mbps MAX.|
|Access system||-||Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode|
|Security||-||WEP40, 128, WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), WPA2-1x (AES/EAP-TLS,PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS,PEAP)|
|Cable I/F||RS-232C (115.2 kbps MAX.)|
|Power supply||Main battery||Lithium-ion battery|
|Operation hours||27 hours (3)||27 hours (3)|
|16 hours (4)|
|Auxiliary functions||clock, beeper, vibration, low-battery indication and remote wake-up function|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
|Drop resistance||30 times from 1.2 m|
|Weight (incl. battery)||Approx. 275 g|
- The LCD panel is manufactured using high-precision technologies. While its effective pixel count is over 99.99%, please be aware that there may be up to 0.01% of dead or stuck-on pixels.
- Transmission distance and communication speed are theoretical values, and may vary according to actual environmental conditions.
- In the case of 2 scans every 10 seconds, at backlight level 1.
- In the case of Scanning : Wireless communication : Screen rewriting : Standby = 1:1:1:20. Backlight level: 1. Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
Note about Laser
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-601 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-611 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-621 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
A lineup of various BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type devices.
- CU-201A Lithium-ion battery charger
- CU-651 Main unit charger
- CU-704 Four slot battery charger
- CH-654 Four slot main unit charger
Backup batteries for BHTs
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion battery)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-600Q (Soft case)
- WHBHT-7000/7500 (Belt Holster)
- Hand strap
- Operation guide
- Lithium ion battery BT-20LB
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series - New!
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- AT20B - New!
- AT20Q - New!
- GT20 Series - New!
- SE1-QB - New!
- GT15 2D
- GT10 Series
- HC56 1D
- Hand-Held Scanners Legacy
- AT20B - New!
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...