Standard model with all the basic functionalities of a hand-held barcode terminal
- Industry-leading performance enables touch and distance reading of up to 450 mm
- Superior impact resistance and operating environment features
- Power-saving design achieves longer operating time
- Easy-to-operate, highly durable key pad
- Scanners can be controlled by a PC to facilitate remote maintenance of master files, applications and operating systems
Outstanding Scanning Performance
Scans at twice the speed (1) of conventional scanners.
Easily scans poorly printed and damaged 2D code.
Wide Range of Scanning Features
Industry-leading impact resistance and superior operating environment features
Power-saving design achieves longer operating time
Largest screen in its class
Capable of displaying a range of fonts on the wide liquid crystal display.
The bright backlight makes the BHT-300Q easy to use, even in dark conditions.
Easy-to-operate, highly durable key pad
Advanced Development Pack
Remote Wakeup Function
|Memory (1)||18MB (User area appox. 12.5MB)||18MB (User area appox. 12MB)||18MB (User area appox. 12MB)||18MB (User area appox. 11.7MB)|
|Display||Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix display (Monochrome)|
|Size||132 × 72 dots|
|Character type||Alphanumeric & Katakana||22 cha. × 9 lines|
|Kanji characters(standard)||8 cha. × 4 lines|
|Kanji characters(small)||11 cha. × 6 lines|
|Scanner||Scanning system||Area sensor|
|Scanning area||59mm × 44mm (with a distance of 110 mm from label)|
|Readable codes||2-dimensional codes||QR Code, Micro QR Code, PDF417, Micro PDF, MaxiCode, DataMatrix, EAN, UCC Composite|
|Bar codes||EAN-13/-8(JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E,UPC/EAN (with add-on codes), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE128 (EAN-128), RSS|
|Reading confirmation||2-color LED (red green), buzzer, vibrator|
|Keyboard||Number of keys||26 keys (incl, Power switch) + 2 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communication system||Infrared (IrDA-SIR 1.2 compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx. 0.15m|
|Transmission distance (2)||-||-||Indoors: Approx. 75m, Outdoors: Approx. 200m|
|Modulation method||-||-||Spread spectrum method (Direct sequence spread)|
|Communication speed (2)||-||-||11/5.5/2/1Mbps (Automatic Switching)|
|Security||-||-||Refer to attached table.|
|Bluetooth||-||Bluetooth Ver1.2 Compliant Class2||-||Bluetooth Ver1.2 Compliant Class2|
|Connector I/F||RS232C (115.2kbps MAX.)|
|Power suply||Main power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|Operation hours (3)||Approx 48 hours (4)||Approx 26 hours (5)(6)||Approx 26 hours (7)(8)||Approx 13 hours (9)|
|Auxiliary functions||Calendar clock, Buzzer, Vibration, Resume, Low-battery indication, Remote wake-up|
|Environment equirements||Operating temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
|Shock Resistance (10)||Dropped from 1.2m above concrete floor, on all 6 faces, 5 times each (total 30 times)|
|Weight||Approx. 235g||Approx. 245g||Approx. 250g||Approx. 265g|
- User area contains a font file domain (approx. 400KB).
- Communication speed and transmission distance are theoretical values, and may vary according to actual environmental conditions.
- Operating hours may vary according to operating conditions.
- In the case of 2 times readings in 10 seconds, without wireless communications.
- Bluetooth device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and standby.
- In the case of Reading : Wireless communication : Screen rewriting : Standby = 1:1:1:20
- Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication (always-ON connection), Wireless communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and standby. Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- Tested value, not guaranteed.
- CU-301 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-311 (LAN communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-321 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-201A (Lithium ion battery charger - Charging time: approx. 3 hours)
- CU-351 (Main unit charger - Charging time: approx. 3 hours)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Up to 4 units of CH-201A can be connected and charged.)
- BOXCH-351-4 (Up to 4 units of CH-351A can be connected and charged.)
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion battery)
- SCBHT-300Q (Soft case)
- WHBHT-100/300 (Belt Holster)
- BCBHT-300 (Battery cover)
Connection configuration examples
- Hand belt
- Stylus pen
- Lithium-ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
Related Software Lineup
Basic tool for BHT application development
BHT-BASIC4.0 Development Pack
Software package which is required for the BHT application development
BHT-BASIC4.0 Transfer Utility
Communicating software for performing data communications between BHT and PC
BHT-BASIC4.0 Transfer Utility DLL Pack
DLL (dynamic link library) which can use the development languages, such as Visual Basic and Visual C++, and can use the communication function of a transmission utility
BHT-BASIC4.0 Remote Debugger (Version is restricted)
Significantly mitigated debugging work of BHT software development
Application software for BHT
BHT Term Emulator
Software for using wireless BHT as a terminal in the on-line operating system operated in AS / 400 grades, etc.
Various tools which create the application for BHT operation, easily
BHT Advanced Pack (Only B)
Application development tool which enables construction and operation in BHT without programming
|WEP 40, 128||WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS,PEAP), WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
2-page data sheet with features and specifications for the BHT-300 series of Basic OS barcode terminals.
File Size: 1.76 MB