BHT-300Q for US 2D End-of-life
Standard model with all the basic functionalities of a hand-held barcode terminal
- Industry-leading performance enables touch and distance reading of up to 450 mm
- Superior impact resistance and operating environment features
- Power-saving design achieves longer operating time
- Easy-to-operate, highly durable key pad
- Scanners can be controlled by a PC to facilitate remote maintenance of master files, applications and operating systems
Outstanding Scanning Performance
Scans at twice the speed (1) of conventional scanners.
Easily scans poorly printed and damaged 2D code.
A area marker clearly indicates the scanning area.
Wide Range of Scanning Features
Industry-leading impact resistance and superior operating environment features
The BHT-300Q series achieve drop resistance (concrete floor) of 30 times at 1.2 m.
Passes IEC International Standards Protection Class IP54 and reliably shuts out water and dust.
Power-saving design achieves longer operating time
Largest screen in its class
Capable of displaying a range of fonts on the wide liquid crystal display.
The bright backlight makes the BHT-300Q easy to use, even in dark conditions.
The vibrator accurately informs the operator of scanning completion and errors, even in noisy operating environments.
Easy-to-operate, highly durable key pad
Advanced Development Pack
The BHT-300Q series is compatible with BHT-BASIC 4.0, which is now equipped with even easier to use functions.
Remote Wakeup Function
The remote wakeup function enables the BHT-300Q series to be controlled by a PC, as well as facilitating remote maintenance of master files, applications and operating systems, etc.
|Memory (1)||18MB (User area approx. 12.5MB)||18MB (User area approx. 12MB)||18MB (User area approx. 12MB)||18MB (User area approx. 11.7MB)|
|Display||Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix display (Monochrome)|
|Size||132 × 72 dots|
|Character type||Alphanumeric & Katakana||22 cha. × 9 lines|
|Kanji characters(standard)||8 cha. × 4 lines|
|Kanji characters(small)||11 cha. × 6 lines|
|Scanner||Scanning system||Area sensor|
|Scanning area||59mm × 44mm (with a distance of 110 mm from label)|
|Readable codes||2-dimensional codes||QR Code, Micro QR Code, PDF417, Micro PDF, MaxiCode, DataMatrix, EAN, UCC Composite|
|Bar codes||EAN-13/-8(JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E,UPC/EAN (with add-on codes), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE128 (EAN-128), RSS|
|Reading confirmation||2-color LED (red green), buzzer, vibrator|
|Keyboard||Number of keys||26 keys (incl, Power switch) + 2 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communication system||Infrared (IrDA-SIR 1.2 compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx. 0.15m|
|Transmission distance (2)||-||-||Indoors: Approx. 75m, Outdoors: Approx. 200m|
|Modulation method||-||-||Spread spectrum method (Direct sequence spread)|
|Communication speed (2)||-||-||11/5.5/2/1Mbps (Automatic Switching)|
|Security||-||-||Refer to attached table.|
|Bluetooth||-||Bluetooth Ver1.2 Compliant Class2||-||Bluetooth Ver1.2 Compliant Class2|
|Connector I/F||RS232C (115.2kbps MAX.)|
|Power supply||Main power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|Operation hours (3)||Approx. 48 hours (4)||Approx. 26 hours (5)(6)||Approx. 26 hours (7)(8)||Approx. 13 hours (9)|
|Auxiliary functions||Calendar clock, Buzzer, Vibration, Resume, Low-battery indication, Remote wake-up|
|Environment requirements||Operating temperature||-5°C to 50°C|
|Shock Resistance (10)||Dropped from 1.2m above concrete floor, on all 6 faces, 5 times each (total 30 times)|
|Weight||Approx. 235g||Approx. 245g||Approx. 250g||Approx. 265g|
- User area contains a font file domain (approx. 400KB).
- Communication speed and transmission distance are theoretical values, and may vary according to actual environmental conditions.
- Operating hours may vary according to operating conditions.
- In the case of 2 times readings in 10 seconds, without wireless communications.
- Bluetooth device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and standby.
- In the case of Reading : Wireless communication : Screen rewriting : Standby = 1:1:1:20
- Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication (always-ON connection), Wireless communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and standby. Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- Tested value, not guaranteed.
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-301 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-311 (LAN communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-321 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
Charger lineup of BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type.
- CU-201A (Lithium ion battery charger - Charging time: approx. 3 hours)
- CU-351 (Main unit charger - Charging time: approx. 3 hours)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Up to 4 units of CH-201A can be connected and charged.)
- BOXCH-351-4 (Up to 4 units of CH-351A can be connected and charged.)
Battery for BHT
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion battery)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-300Q (Soft case)
- WHBHT-100/300 (Belt Holster)
- BCBHT-300 (Battery cover)
Connection configuration examples
- Hand belt
- Stylus pen
- Lithium-ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
|WEP 40, 128||WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS,PEAP), WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series - New!
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...