Standard model with all the basic functionalities of a hand-held barcode terminal
- Industry-leading performance enables touch and distance reading of up to 450mm
- Superior impact resistance and operating environment features
- Power-saving design achieves longer operating time
- Easy-to-operate, highly durable key pad
- Scanners can be controlled by a PC to facilitate remote maintenance of master files, applications and operating systems
Utilizing industry-leading performance and advanced scan(CCD), the BHT-300B Series achieves touch reading and distance reading of up to 450 mm (when narrow bar width is 1.2 mm).
Advanced Scanning Technology improves scanning of wider labels and poorly printed or damaged bar codes.
Largest screen in its class
Choose from a large, easy-to-read font size or a maximum 11-character X 6-line display (12 dot font Kanji).Includes a compliant mode with an 8-character 4-line display for utilizing applications from prior models (BHT-7000/-5000).
Capable of expanded display and horizontal or verical display
Industry-leading impact resistance and superior operating environment features
The BHT-300B achieves drop resistance (concrete floor) of 30 times at 1.5m.
Passes IEC International Standards Protection Class IP54 and reliably shuts out water and dust.
Power-saving design achieves longer operating time
A high capacity lithum ion battery and power-saving design extends continuous operating time and reduces costs.
The angled scanner head and lightweight body improves user productivity by making the BHT-300B Series easy-to-use, especially for a retail, logistics and warehousing applications
The vibrator accurately informs the operator of reading completion and errors, even in noisy operating environments.
Easy-to-operate, highly durable key pad
Advanced Expansion Pack
The BHT-300B series is compatible with BHT-BASIC 4.0, which is now equipped with even easier to use functions, with a high level of compatibility with conventional modes, and easy transfer of applications.
Remote Wakeup Function
The remote wakeup function enables the BHT-300B series of scanners to be controlled by a PC, as well as facilitating remote maintenance of master files, applications, and, operating systems
|Memory (1)||5MB (User area appox. 2.2MB)||9MB (User area appox. 5.8MB)||9MB (User area appox. 5.8MB)||9MB (User area appox. 5.3MB)||BHT-303BWB|
|Display||Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix display (Monochrome)|
|Size||132 × 72 dots|
|Character type||Alphanumeric & Katakana||22 cha. × 9 lines|
|Kanji characters (standard)||8 cha. × 4 lines|
|Kanji characters (small)||11 cha. × 6 lines|
|Scanner||Scanning system||Advanced Scan (CCD)|
|Scanning area||420 mm max. (with a distance of 400 mm from label)|
|Readable codes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN with add-on codes, Interleaved 2 of 5 CODABAR (NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128 (EAN-128), Standard 2 of 5, MSI code||EAN-13/-8 (JAN-13/-8), UPC-A/-E, UPC/EAN with add-on codes, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128 (EAN-128), Standard 2 of 5|
|Reading confirmation||2-color LED (red green), buzzer, vibrator|
|Keyboard||Number of keys||26 keys (incl, Power switch) + 2 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Communication system||Infrared (IrDA-SIR Ver.1.2 [Low Power] compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance (2)||-||-||Indoors: Approx. 75m, Outdoors: Approx. 200m||Indoors: Approx. 75m, Outdoors: Approx. 150m|
|Modulation method||-||-||Spread spectrum method (Direct sequence spread)||Spread spectrum method (Direct sequence spread)|
|Communication speed (2)||-||-||11/5.5/2/1Mbps (Automatic switching)||11/5.5/2/1Mbps (Automatic switching)|
|Security||-||-||Refer to attached sheet.||Refer to attached sheet.|
|Bluetooth||-||Bluetooth Ver1.2 Compliant Class2||-||Bluetooth Ver1.2 Compliant Class2|
|Connector I/F||RS-232C (115.2kbps MAX.)|
|Power supply||Main power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|Operation hours (3)||-||Approx 135 hours (4)||Approx 135 hours (5)|
|Approx 40 hours (6)(7)||Approx 34 hours (8)(10)||Approx 15 hours (9)|
|Auxiliary functions||Calendar clock, Buzzer, Vibration, Resume, Low-battery indication, Remote wake-up|
|Environment Requirements||Drip-proof||-5°C to 50°C|
|Drip-proof||IP54 (Dust proof / Splash proof type)||IP54 (Equivalent to JIS splash proof type)|
|Shock Resistance (11)||1.5m (30 times on a concrete floor)|
|Weight||Approx. 230g||Approx. 250g||Approx. 240g||Approx. 260g|
- User area contains a font file domain (approx. 400KB).
- Communication speed and transmission distance are theoretical values, and may vary according to actual environmental conditions.
- Operating hours may vary according to operating conditions.
- In the case of 2 times reading / 10 seconds.
- In the case of 2 times reading / 10 seconds, without wireless communications.
- In the case of Reading : Wireless communication : Screen rewriting : Standby = 1:1:1:20.
- Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and Standby.
- 1 cycle of 30 seconds = Reading (for 1 second), Bluetooth communication (Always-on connection), Wireless communications, Screen rewriting (for 1 second), and Standby. Wireless device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- Bluetooth device turns ON only during communication, otherwise it turns OFF.
- Tested value, not guaranteed.
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-301 (RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-311 (LAN communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-321 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
Charger lineup of BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type.
- CU-201A (Lithium ion battery charger - Charging time: approx. 3 hours)
- CU-351 (Main unit charger - Charging time: approx. 3 hours)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Up to 4 units of CH-201A can be connected and charged.)
- BOXCH-351-4 (Up to 4 units of CH-351A can be connected and charged.)
Battery for BHT
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion battery)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-300B (Soft case)
- WHBHT-100/300 (Belt Holster)
- BCBHT-300 (Battery cover)
Connection configuration example
- Hand strap
- Operation guide
- Lithium ion battery cartridge B-50L
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
Related Software Lineup
Basic tool for BHT application development
BHT-BASIC4.0 Development Pack
Software package which is required for the BHT application development
BHT-BASIC4.0 Transfer Utility
Communicating software for performing data communications between BHT and PC
BHT-BASIC4.0 Transfer Utility DLL Pack
DLL (dynamic link library) which can use the development languages, such as Visual Basic and Visual C++, and can use the communication function of a transmission utility
BHT-BASIC4.0 Remote Debugger (Version is restricted)
Significantly mitigated debugging work of BHT software development
Application software for BHT
BHT Term Emulator
Software for using wireless BHT as a terminal in the on-line operating system operated in AS / 400 grades, etc.
Various tools which create the application for BHT operation, easily
BHT Advanced Pack (Only B)
Application development tool which enables construction and operation in BHT without programming
|WEP 40, 128||WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|496310-339X||US,Canada, Australia, Asia||All|
|WEP 40,128||WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS,PEAP), WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS,PEAP)|
|WEP 40,128||WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP), WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS, PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|496310-358X||EU||from 1.00 to 1.09|
|1.10 or later|
|496310-359X||US, Canada, Australia||from 1.00 to 1.09|
|1.10 or later|
|496310-361X||Asia||1.00 or later|
2-page data sheet with features and specifications for the BHT-300 series of Basic OS barcode terminals.
File Size: 1.76 MB