Windows®CE 5.0 model with a 3.5" color touch panel to facilitate on-screen data input
- Advanced Scanning Capabilities
- High Durability
- Grip model available for various applications
- High-speed Processing
- Development tools
Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET
Microsoft embedded Operating System provides an open architecture for application development.
- Read Multiple Codes Simultaneously
- The BHT-200Q can read multiple codes within the reading area, such as continuous QR codes and multiple bar codes, in a single reading.
Barcode Reader Mode
- The BHT-200Q achieves high-speed reading equal to traditional linear readers
Grip model (BHT-280QW-CE)
Designed for a variety of logistic, industrial applications.
- Microsoft® eMbedded™ Visual C++ 4.0 (SP1 or later)
- Windows CE Version BHT-200
- Software Developer's Kit (SDK)
Simple data entry utility (kbif_CE)
The kbifCE.exe is a keyboard interface software. Using the kbifCE.exe, user can scan barcode and/or input data instead of keyboard without programing with BHT_APIs for Barcode Reading.
- When reading up to 150 characters of QR code.
|Controller||CPU||Intel®PXA270 Processer (Max 520MHz)|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0|
|Memory||RAM||128MB (User area 90MB)|
|FlashROM||64MB (User area 30MB)|
|Display||Resolution||240 x 320 (QVGA)|
|Display device||TFT Color LCD|
|Scanner||Scanning System||Advanced Scanning (1)|
|Scanning Area (reading width)||Refer to the figure below|
|Readable codes||2D Codes||QR Codes, Micro QR Codes, DataMatrix (ECC200), PDF417, MaxiCode, EAN.UCC Composite, Micro PDF|
|Bar Codes||EAN-13/8 (JAN-13/8), UPC-A/-EUPC/EAN (With add-on codes), Interleaved 2 of 5, CODABAR (NW-7), Code39, Code128 (EAN 128), RSS|
|Resolution||2D Codes||0.25mm (PCS=0.9 or more)|
|Bar Codes||0.125mm (PCS=0.9 or more)|
|Scanning confirmation||2-color LED (red, blue), Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Keypad||Number of Keys||26 keys (numeric keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||30 keys (alphanumeric keyboard) + 2 trigger keys||30 keys (alphanumeric keyboard) + 3 trigger keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||Standard||Infrared (IrDA-SIR 1.2 compliant)|
|Communication speed||115.2kbps MAX.|
|Transmission distance||Approx 0.15m|
|Range(2)||Indoor: approx. 75m, Outdoor: approx. 150m|
|Speed (2)||11/5.5/2/1 Mbps|
|Security||WEP 40.128, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-1x (TKIP/EAP-TLS, PEAP)|
|Cable I/F||RS-232C/USB 1.1|
|Power supply||Main Power||Lithium-ion battery cartridge|
|2nd battery (Grip)||-||-||available|
|Operation Time||Approx 7 hours (3)||Approx 7 hours (3)||Approx 14 hours (3) (4)|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature range||-5°C to 50°C|
|Shock Resistance (2)||1.2m (30x onto Concrete)|
|Weight(5)||Approx. 390g||Approx. 390g||Approx. 470g|
- The shape of the projected laser marker differs according to the original target market. Please contact your nearest sales agent for further details.
- Tested value, not guaranteed
- When one operating cycle of wireless communication, scanning, screen display, stand-by = 1:1:1:20, and when using a new (fully-charged) battery, with wireless communication always on, and the buzzer, vibrator, and front light turned off.
- When using additional battery in grip.
- Including battery and Stylus pen.
Microsoft®, Windows®, and ActiveSync® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Intel®and XScale TMlogo are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.
Supports ongoing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-201 (USB/RS-232C communication, Main unit charging)
- CU-221 (USB communication, Main unit charging)
Charger lineup of BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type.
- CU-201A (Lithium-ion battery charger)
- CU-251 (Main unit charger)
- BOXCH-201-4 (Four slot battery charger)
Battery for BHT
- BT-20LB (Lithium-ion Battery)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-200B (Soft case)
- WHBHT-200B (Belt Holster)
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Stylus pen
- Lithium-ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instruction manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...