Windows CE ® 5.0 model with a folding structure to ensure optimal recognition
Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET
Microsoft® eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 offers an open programming architecture.
The BHT-100BW-CE employs advanced scanning system, which enables fast-touch and long-range scanning of high-density bar codes. On scanning, a laser beam is emitted to determine the scanning range and facilitate detection of target bar codes.
Reliable Data Storage
Data can be stored in the Flash ROM when the power is off.
High Speed Processing
With DENSO's feature developed driver, scanned barcode information is quickly processed and shown on the display.
IEEE802.11b Standard High-Speed RF Data Transmission
High-speed data transfer rates up to 11Mbps.
Large, High Resolution display
Large screen with 200 x 320 resolution enables quick viewing of a large amount of text at a single glance. 16-shade grayscale display offers enhanced text and image rendering
Easy to use menus.
Long Operating time
DENSO's low power consumption design achieves long operating time.
Rounded, ergonomic design offers user friendly operation.
For environments where a beep confirmation is not convenient.
|OS||Microsoft® Windows® CE3.0 (6)|
|Display||Size||200 dots × 320 dots|
|Display Device||Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal Display (16 shade grayscale)|
|Scanning Area||380mm (15.0in.) (1)|
|(Reading Width)||(reading distance 400mm (15.7in.) at narrow width 1.2mm (0.047in.), ambient illuminance 500lx)|
|Readable Codes||EAN-13/-8, UPC-A/-E|
|UPC/EAN with add-on|
|CODE39, CODE93, CODE128 (EAN-128)|
|Standard 2 of 5|
|Resolution||0.125mm (PCS =>0.9)|
|Reading Confirmation||Red, Green 2 Color LEDs, Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Keypad||Number of Keys||16 Keys (including power key) + 2 Magic Keys + 2 Trigger Keys|
|Communications||Optical I/F||System||Infrared (IrDA-SIR1.0 compliant)|
|Distance||Approx. 0.8m (2.6ft) max.|
|Distance (1)||Indoor: Approx. 75m (246ft) Outdoor: Approx. 200m (661ft)|
|Modulation||Spread Spectrum (Direct Sequence)|
|Speed (1)||11/5.5/2/1 Mbps (range of selectable speeds)|
|Cable I/F||RS-232C (115.2Kbps Max)|
|Power Supply||Main battery||Lithium-ion Battery Cartridge|
|Operating time (2)||Approx. 30 hours (3)|
|Approx. 9 hours (4)|
|Auxiliary Functions||Clock, Buzzer, Vibrator|
|Environment Requirements||Operating temperature||-5 to 50°C|
|Drip-proof||JIS drip-Proof II|
|Shock Resistance (5)||Dropped from 1.2m (3.9ft) above concrete floor, on all 6 faces, 5 times each (total 30 times)|
- Communication distance and speed depend on a working environment.
- Operating Times depend on operating environment.
- When scanning 2 barcodes every 10 seconds.
- Operating time calculated with a ratio of scanning to wireless communication to screen image rendering to standby mode of 1:1:1:20.
- Cannot be quaranteed.
- Microsoft®, Windows®, and Active Sync® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|(1) [2.4]:||Indicates wireless equipment operating at the 2.4GHz bandwidth|
|(2) [DS]:||Modulation method is either "DS-SS" or "OFDM."|
|(3) :||Indicates an anticipated interference distance of 40 meters or less|
|(4) lines:||Uses full bandwidth and can avoid the bandwidth dedicated for mobile identification system.|
This equipment is attached with the labels as below:
Cradles performing data communications between BHT and host machines with various interfaces.
- CU-7001 (USB/RS-232C communication, Unit / Battery charger)
- CU-7002 (RS-232C communication)
- MCU-70 (Communication unit with built-in printer/modem, Main unit charging)
Charger lineup of BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type.
- C-700 (Battery cartridge charger - Charging time: approx. 4 hours)
- C-750 (4-slot main unit charger - Charging time: approx. 6 hours)
Battery for BHT
- BT-70L (Lithium-ion battery)
Exclusive covers protecting BHT from dirt
- SCBHT-100 (Soft case)
- WHBHT-100/300 (Belt Holster)
- Touch panel protection shields
Connection configuration example
- Hand belt
- Touch pen
- Lithium ion battery BT-20LB
- Operation guide
- Instructions manual can be downloaded from our technical support site QBdirect.
- Windows CE - WM Terminals
- BHT-1400 Series - New!
- BHT-1361 CE Series - New!
- BHT-1200 Series CE
- BHT-700 Series CE
- Windows CE Terminals Legacy
- RFID - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- BHT-1281 - New!
- Basic OS Terminals
- BHT-1500B - New!
- BHT-1306 Series
- BHT-900 Series
- BHT-600 Series
- BHT-800B Series
- BHT 300 Series
- Basic OS Terminal Legacy
- BHT-1500B - New!
- Hand-Held Scanners
- Stationary Scanners
- Software for Basic OS Terminals
- Software for Scanners
- QR Code®
- Products Roadmap
- QR Code® Products - New!
09/13/2016 - Announced a new product catalog covering the company’s entire lineup...
08/02/2016 - Announced a new BHT-1281 hand-held wireless UHF RFID terminal. The...
04/05/2016 - DENSO ADC, the Americas sales arm of DENSO Wave Incorporated,...